Saturday, January 12, 2013

he knows

Jimmy is giving a talk tomorrow in Primary (that's what Mormons call Sunday School for the 12 and under set). I got to help him prepare and in doing so we had the following conversation:

Me: "Will you share your testimony?"
J: "Testimony?! What is THAT????"
Me: "Its what you know to be true and what you know to be real."
J: [he thinks deep thoughts for a pondering minute before he responds]:

"I know that macaroni and cheese is real."
I'm so glad, Jimmy. So, so glad.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I laughed out loud...
And have to admit that I love that my kids aren't the only ones who ask questions like this. And lets be honest...who doesn't believe that mac n cheese is real??

Seriously... said...

amen

Sally Morrison said...

When you know....you know