- Its been more springy than wintery here and I love it. I know it isn't here to stay just yet, but I have shoots coming up in the front, there are buds on the trees, and I've been to the park a couple of times.
- Nate took his last major-all-day exam of residency. The next big test is Boards which will take place in about a year from now. He wore his testing pants and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to frame them and hang them in his office some day.
- Jimmy has been saying many very funny things, I think I'm going to have to start a column on the side of the blog for him similar to 'Grace-isms.' If anyone has a good name for that, let me know.
- DWTS started last night. I celebrated with a big bowl of popcorn. Do you pop your corn on the stovetop or the micro. If' you've never tried stovetop popping, click here for a good recipe (and eliminate the rosemary).
- I got to hold a brand-new 8 hour-old baby!! So cute, so sweet, so happy to hold him and then go home to my babies who are no longer babies. Another friend of mine will be having her brand-new baby in the next couple of weeks. I'm pretty excited for her (well and for her husband too).
- I found one of my favorite Agatha Christie books and its been so long since I've read it I can't remember what happens next. (I'm sure it'll be finished by the time I go to bed tonight, but it still makes me happy).
- I am not as freaked out about selling our house as I have been. There still is much to be done, but I feel good about the whole thing.
- Some friends told us about a website where you can order prescription glasses (including lenses) starting around $12 (with only a $4.95 shipping charge!) We're going to give it a whirl. Check back in a few weeks to see how its going.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Its been too many days since I've last written. Here are things in no particular order that have a). been going on, b). have made me happy, or c). I just think you should know: