Sunday, May 10, 2009

a day fit for a queen

1. Slept in until 8:20
2. Wore necklace from Grace to church that says "mom" (it is still on and has not turned my neck green - yet)
3. Found beautiful roses on the kitchen table that "are a favorite for mama"
4. Received another gorgeous necklace, this one from James, made of string and colored pasta
5. Had to inform Grace we could not cook my necklace for lunch
6. Opened a most fantastic present from Nate and the kids (hint - I'm creating my blog post from it right now and it would fit nicely on my lap!)
7. Nate and the kids are making my favorite Mother's Day dinner - fresh fruit crepes
8. Man, I'm living the life!

3 comments:

Seriously... said...

we have pictures on that same plow-thing in navoo. classic. glad you had a good day today..we're excited for you guys to get out to CA...you might not live that close, but you've got some family up here, and we've got some family down there, so we're bound to see you guys sooner or later!

Kristen said...

The more Grace quotes I hear, the more I want to talk with her. I love that she wanted to cook the noodle necklace.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was a nice day for you!! I'm so glad you had a great one, I am so excited for my first mother's day!