Tuesday, June 7, 2011

into the light

It was light. It seemed far too early for the sun, but no doubt about it, the light was peering right into my eyelids. I blinked them open. It was light all right. Man, did it feel early!

Time on the clock - 1:57 a.m.

Huh?

Blinking a few times I discover its not the sun causing this disturbance, its the lamp on the bedside table.

Nate is sound asleep. "Honey," I say, "Did you turn the light on?"

"Yes," he says, "I turned it on to examine the neck adhesion."

"Of course," I say, "well the procedure is over, will you please turn the light off now?"

"Oh, yeah."

Its now dark. And I've got about four more hours of darkness to snooze!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's as funny as the time that Nate explained Gracie's surgery (that she really didn't have) to me while you were out shopping!
You have to love his dedication!

amy said...

LOL! Aaron dreams about work all.the.time. what's the deal?