Monday, April 26, 2010

GNO


Saturday Grace and I enjoyed a little Girls' Night Out (but to be technical it really was Girls' Late Afternoon Out (GLAO
)). We had a blast! Here are some of the highlights:

"Mom, I am having so much fun and I'm not even getting in trouble!"

"Yes, I do have a crush on him, but only when I'm a mile or more away from him. When I'm up close I find he's not a real Prince, he's just a regular boy."

"She has the skunkiest voice ever!"

She dined on a bowl of pasta and cheesy-ness, accentuated with squirts of ketchup, and accompanied by a small dish of pickles. This was all chased down with a bottle of root beer. (Thankfully I got to have something else!)

Our GLAO was so much fun, I'm very much looking forward to the next one!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Duree Family said...

How cute! I laugh all the time at her quotes... I cannot believe how much she's changed since I saw her last :)

Seriously... said...

that is cute! i love all her quotes. i need to get me a girl so i can have a GLAO too.

Anonymous said...

Alas, how early they find out that up close most boys are just boys and not princes. Princes are few and far between...