Monday, September 17, 2012

a weekend of productivity

This weekend was productive (one of Nate's favorite words for a weekend). We took on the task of organizing our pantry. It was awful. I will now state out loud, for the record, I do not care for pantry or closet organization. If anyone else out there enjoys that sort of thing - I've got a front closet for you!

It was also our congregation's Primary program. Primary is the Sunday School organization for the kids. I lead the music for the kids. As you can imagine, there is a lot of music involved in such a program. It went very well, but I was beat! I guess 14 songs is a lot. I took a 1.5 hour nap that afternoon and then went to bed just north of 9:30 that evening.

The weekend also consisted of:
taking the French horn into the shop for a tune-up
a trip to the Home Depot
a grocery run
some swimming
more cleaning
pizza night
a very sad football watching experience (the U won, in case you didn't know)

No comments: