Wednesday, September 5, 2012

fall

Its now September and finally cooling off! Perhaps we won't see the upper side of 104 for a while. This is joyous news for us.

Here are a few things I found out today:
1. There is a gifted program meeting tonight I did not know about.
2. There is a band instrument exchange tonight I did not know about.
3. There is a general note from the band teacher to families I somehow did not get.

Here are a few things I found out the other day:
1. Jimmy would like to don a pair of overalls. He claims they would "make him a new man."
2. Real men (according to James) work-out without wearing shirts.
3. Grace is rather insistent on trading in the flute for the French horn.

2 comments:

sarah said...

ps we got two bags of "wheat berries" in our CSA deliver yesterday. I'm at a loss as to what to do with them. Any ideas out there????

Anonymous said...

Oye...