This guy I know has his own way of doing things:
- He prefers to go commando if his Mr. Incredible wonder-pants are unavailable
- He prefers to eat nothing resembling a fruit or a vegetable, unless it is juice of an apple
- He refuses to drink anything unless it originally came from an apple
- He is most particular about his footwear. He currently has his "fast train shoes" (they have Thomas the Tank engine on them - these allow him to run fast as a train). He has "strong shoes" (these are Transformer shoes which are very much a Keen knockoff. They fit him well, but as he is unfamiliar with Transformers, we told him the character on them (OptimusPrime) is a friend of Spiderman, and of course these shoes demonstrate his strong-ness). He also has "chocolate shoes" which are his brown loafers he wears to church.
- He loathes church clothes and insists on wearing "fast" clothes every day.
See if you can figure the following things out. Put your answers in the comments area:
1. Jimmy wants to read "the green book about dinner." What book is it?
2. A convertible Porche drives by, Jimmy says: a. Its fast!!! b. Its cool!!! c. Look, its a goken car.
3. What does 'goken' mean?4. He desperately wants to be a "surfer-California-boy." What is the one major thing holding him back?
5. What color is his cowboy hat?