Friday, December 19, 2008

just wait your turn

The last 8 days have not been the best in our house. Grace got sick. Then Jimmy got sick. Then Grace got sick again. Then (you probably guessed it) Jimmy got sick again. Then he stayed sick. Then he got mostly better - then I got sick. It has been awful and we should probably take out stock (if one does that anymore these days) in our laundry detergent company. Thankfully Nate was home early yesterday and took good care of the kidlets and one sick mama. I should point out that the kids are totally fine now, I'm doing much better, and Nate is hanging in there. Pray he doesn't get it too, would you?

5 comments:

Katers said...

Sarah,

I hear ya sister! As the last "man" standing, I have been the nurse/maid/driver for everyone...the washing machine and dishwasher has been running non-stop and we can't seem to buy enough pedialyte! Hope Nate stays healthy.

benjy said...

Hey it will be great when you move to California next year. You don't get sick that much. It's a rare occurrence at our house. The kids can be out all year especially in SD.

Kristin said...

I'm keeping you all in my prayers....no more sickness. I'm thinking about sluffing church tomorrow just so Jack doesn't bring home all the freakin nursery sicknesses. We want no sickness in this house for Christmas! Don't you just love this time of year? Hope you guys have a great Christmas (with no more laundry)!

Natalie Page said...

Fortunately, Zac has been the only sickly person in our household. Now he is feeling fabulous thanks to antibiotics and motrin.

Evalynn said...

I hope you feel better soon! Please keep that nasty bug in the midwest :)