Sunday, April 10, 2011

whew!

This has been one of our more wild weeks on record in a while. I am looking forward to the mundane and normalcy that should begin tomorrow.

All of our activities were good ones, there were just too many of them at the same time.

Some items I'll mention:
1. Nate ref-ed his first bball game. He needs to get a bit more comfortable when he blows his whistle. I think we're going to have to have some whistle practice. He also may consider not apologizing when he makes a call. But who am I to suggest such a thing? I apologize for junk All. The. Time. (Even when I have no business doing so!)

2. I was in a vocal trio at church today singing second soprano. I'm thinking if they knew how many notes I blew, they won't ask me again! Here's to hoping!!!!

3. I put on Jimmy's Super J cape today after we got home after church. I realize now I should have worn it to church as it certainly makes one more "super" and we all could have benefited from that during the "special musical number."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im sorry...Oh wait, I shouldn't apologize for that...sorry :)