Tuesday, October 30, 2007

trunk or treat




Saturday was our ward's Trunk or Treat. Beforehand Grace got her groove on and dressed as a ninja (what? which picture is of a ninja you ask - it of course is when she's wearing her Halloween pants, holding her bright magenta "ninja purse", brandishing a ninja star, and wearing a vibrant purple ninja mask). Jimmy was supposed to be a Lion, but he seems to cry every time we put his costume on him, so he settled for a fire fighter. Grace was Glinda the Good Witch (note her creative crown, make you think of BK?) Nate elected to be Indiana Jones and I (I know you are wondering what I dressed as) went dressed as a mourner. I am holding a picture of our forsaken car.

2 comments:

Robin Morrison said...

Look y'all, first of all, just as these expanding pictures get big enough to see well, they VANISH! Which brings up my second issue:

I really didn't do very many high-grade psychedelics back in the day, but still, no flashbacks are good flashbacks, capisch?

Next year, I think Nate should be Old Man Withers. You already have meddling kids, right?

Robin Morrison said...

Reminds me: last time I dressed up for Halloween was when Erinn was still forming in Diana's tummy. She dressed as a (pregnant) nun. I obtained an especially vile suit of polyester, greased my hair back, channeled (through a brief seance in the bathroom) the more redneck spirits of my Appalachian forebears, and with Gideon's in hand, introduced the world to Reverend Verlin Leroi, as unctuously evangelical a sharer of Good News as ever there was. Hari Krishnas turned to stone in my presence and who could forget the miracle of the fried chicken and hush puppies?

And I STILL believe in Mary Worth!!