Monday, August 13, 2012

and then they were gone (for a little while)


The first day of school was fantastic.

5th grade is a much sunnier place than 4th grade was.

1st grade is on track to being excellent.

I'm still getting used to so much quiet! I kind of love it and completely miss them all at the same time.

Fortunately Jimmy has discovered there is still time left over to hang out and play when he gets home (even if his sister has better things to do). Lately he's been playing board games with his friends, Unipac and Cougariga.  Please note the wolf and the cougar each have their own cards. (Sometimes Jimmy wins these games, but sometimes that Unipac just blows him out of the water).

Bonus points for anyone who can tell me how Jimmy mainly names his animal friends...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have an unfair advantage to knowing how he names his animals so I won't say. I love Jimmy's spiky hair and Gracie looks lovely in blue...so cute!