Wednesday, June 16, 2010

the sun is setting


Hard to believe in about two weeks we should be packed up and driving out. You'd think we'd have our moving plans solidified by now, I'm sure they'll come together in time. I think.

You'd think that Nate would be around more too, but they decided wouldn't it be grand for him to be on call half of his remaining days and the schedule his OR cases until after 5 p.m. and still have add-ons to do later.

If it weren't for the fact there are only 15 more days of this, I could very well completely loose my cool. As it is, I just keep dreaming about my soon-to-be backyard. And though I know it will be a 115 degrees in that yard, I still am so excited to have one!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buy one of those things that spits mist at you. You can sit in the shade in the mist in between sitting in the pool. Save the hot tub for fall. :)

Evalynn said...

Two weeks! Yikes. It seems like you guys just arrived in San Diego. Hope all goes well for you.